NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Town Hall, 40 Center Street
To access remotely Log onto:
or call 1-929-205-6099 – Meeting ID: 937 4485 8245 – Passcode: 875976
Live on fairhaventv.com and Fairhaven TV Channel 18
REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS FOR CPA FUNDING
The Fairhaven Community Preservation Committee will conduct Public Hearings to review five (5) applications for FY23 CPA funds that the CPC is considering for recommendations to the Annual Town Meeting in 2022. The following applications will be reviewed on Wednesday, December 8, 2021:
1. Library Sidewalks Phase 2 (Department of Public Works). Proposed second phase of funding for restoration of brick sidewalks on William and Walnut Streets. Request Amount: $93,000.
2. Spring Street Firehouse Renovations (Fairhaven Historical Commission). Proposal to restore the exterior of the firehouse. Request Amount: $17,000.
3. Pickleball at Livesey Park (Ken Pottel). Proposal to build six (6) new Pickleball courts at Livesey Park. Request Amount: $240,000.
4. Whitfield-Manjiro Carriage House Repurposing (Whitfield-Manjiro Friendship Society). Proposal to “repurpose” the carriage house. Request Amount: $60,000.
5. BMX Paved Pump Track at Macomber Park (Chip Hawthorne) Proposal to relocate and expand the current dirt track away from the wetlands and pave. Request Amount: $150,000.
Copies of the Applications and Plans may be viewed at the Office of Planning & Economic Development in Town Hall, located at 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA, and on the Town’s CPC website: https://www.fairhaven-ma.gov/community-preservation-committee/pages/cpc-fy23-applications-received
Paul H. Foley, Director, Department of Planning & Economic Development
FNN: 11/18/21, 11/25/21
Click here to download the entire 11/18/21 issue: 11-18-21 VeteransParade
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal