PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, August 29, 2022 at 6:00pm
Fairhaven Town Hall, 40 Center Street
Pursuant to Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, these public hearings will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 869 5315 5076
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, and public participation in any public hearing conducted during this meeting shall be by remote means only.
The meeting can also be viewed on Channel 18 or on FairhavenTV.com.
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON 023-290: 7 Sippican Street Notice of Intent filed by Frederick Miller to repair a seawall located at 7 Sippican Street, Assessor’s Map 42A, Lots 257 & 259. Work will occur within Coastal Banks and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
2. CON 023-297: 28 Cherry Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Claudia Warrington to add (9’x16’) extension to existing deck (8’x12’) utilizing 2 sono tubes, Assessor’s Map 15, Lot 48. Work will occur in Flood Zone AE.
3. CON 023-298: 28 Whisper Lane Request for Certificate of Compliance filed by Brian Glover, P.C. in reference to work regulated by final Order of Conditions issued to Delia Amaral & Stanislaw Wasilewski, Assessor’s Map 42A, Lots 178-180. Work will occur in Barrier Beach and Flood Zone VE.
4. CON 023-299: 8 Chamber Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Christopher and Teresa Augenti to install a FEMA-compliant shadow box fence, west of the property line, 160 feet in length requiring 20 cemented posts located at 8 Chambers Street, Map 41, Lot 058. Work will occur in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage (LSCSF) Zone VE.
5. CON 023-300: 83 Pleasant Street Notice of Intent Filed by Tetra Tech for the permanent closure in-place of an existing sand-filled underground fuel storage vault located on the former Atlas Tack property at 83 Pleasant Street, Assessor’s Map 08, Lot 094. Work will occur within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage or the 100-year coastal flood zone.
6. CON 023-301: Rocky Point Road, Map 43C, Lots 110, 113, 114 Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (ANRAD) filed by Michael Ristuccia to delineate wetlands located at Rocky Point Road, Assessor’s Map 43C, Lots 110, 113, 114. Work will occur in Flood Zone VE.
7. CON 023-302: 56 Goulart Memorial Drive Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Christopher Ingrande to place stage/deck in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage (VE17), Assessor’s Map 42, Lot 23B. Stage to be placed during the summer season and then to be removed at the end of the season, or in the event of a hurricane.
Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed at the Conservation Office in Town Hall, located at 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA.
Geoff Haworth, Chair, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Click here to download the entire 8/8/22 issue: 08-18-22 TeddyBear
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal