THE TOWN OF FAIRHAVEN COMMITTEE VACANCIES
The Town of Fairhaven is seeking Fairhaven Residents to serve on various committees. Please consider volunteering to serve on a Board or Committee. By serving on a town Committee/Commission/ Board you will have a voice in your local government.
A complete list and description of vacancies available can be found at https://www.fairhaven-ma.gov/volunteer-opportunities
• Agricultural Commission: 2 full members, 3 years
1 Associate member, 1 year
• Bikeway Committee: 1 full member, 1 year
• Cable Advistory: 1 full member, 1 year
• Economic Development: 1 full member, 1 year
• Historical Commission: 2 associate members, 1 year
• Sustainability Comm: 4 alternate members, 1 year.
Letters of interest may be mailed to the Selectmen’s Office, 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719 by March 5, 2020 or emailed to Selectmen@Fairhaven-MA.gov
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 2/27/20 issue: 02-27-20 GeeseAtFHS