Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public Hearing In-Person in Banquet Room
or via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
or call 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 941 1513 7952
1. REF#: ZBA-023-001: 5 Wamsutta Street, Map 42A, Lot 244. Applicant & Owner: David S. & Lynn Lee. Applicant seeks (1) a Special Permit to demolish a non-conforming shed and replace it with an 8’ x 10’ attached shed, pursuant to the Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-22 Accessory Buildings and Uses and; (2) a 17.2 ft. Variance from Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18 Intensity of Use Schedule for the new addition to be located 2.8 ft. from the side property line vs. the 20 ft. minimum requirement.
2. REF#: ZBA-023-002: 88 Fort Street, Map 5, Lots 4-5. Applicant and owner: Terje Tonnessen Revocable Trust – 2015. Applicant seeks (1) a Special Permit to construct a 4 ft. x 104 ft. fixed pile supported residential pier with a gangway and a float, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-32.2 and; (2) a variance from Section 198-32.2 C. (5) Docks & Piers to construct the pier 11.8 ft. from the southerly sideline of Church Street. vs. the 25 ft. minimum requirement and; (3) a variance from Section 198-18, Intensity of Use Schedule for the pier to be 11.8 ft. vs. the minimum 20 ft. street setback requirement.
3. REF#: ZBA-023-003: 2 Jason Terrace, Map 30A, Lot 085D. Applicant and owner: Derek Westgate. Applicant seeks a Special Permit for a Home Occupation business to operate a Tiling & Flooring business, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-23. B. (4) Building trades.
4. REF#: ZBA-023-004: 11 Sharon Street, Map 23A, Lot 168. Applicant and owner: Dennis Ledo. Applicant seeks a Special Permit for a Home Occupation business to operate a Lawn Care business, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-23. B.
5. REF#: ZBA-023-005: 22 Mill Road, Map 30C, Lot 040. Applicant & Owner: Bryan Pacheco. Applicant seeks a variance to build a 12’ x 32’ free-standing carport over an existing gravel pad within a front yard 5 ft. from a front property line vs. the 20 ft. minimum requirement, pursuant to the Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-22. A. (3) Accessory Buildings, and Uses and within a front yard, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18 Intensity of Use Schedule, Minimum Yard Requirements, Footnote 1.
6. REF#: ZBA-023-006: 50 Manhattan Avenue, Map 28A, Lot 433. Applicant & Owner: Eric Brito. Applicant seeks (1) an Appeal of the Building Commissioner’s Cease and Desist order and rebuking of a previously granted building permit dated 12/14/22 and; (2) a Variance from Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18 Intensity of Use Schedule for the new porch to be located 4.5 ft. from the front property line vs. the 20 ft. minimum requirement and the new rear addition to be located 22.7 ft. from the property vs. the 30 ft. minimum requirement.
Peter DeTerra, Chairman, Fairhaven ZBA
FNN: 1/26/23, 2/2/23
Click here to download the 2/2/23 issue: 02-02-23 AcushnetSch
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal