Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public Hearing In-Person in Banquet Room
or via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
or call 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 941 1513 7952
1. REF#: ZBA-022-025: 72 Pleasant Street, Map 05, Lots 095. Applicant & Owner: Jason LaFountain. Applicant seeks a finding from the Board under MGL 40A, § for an expansion of an existing nonconforming use to construct a 16’x40’ one car garage, detached with workshop and storage room, and that the additions and alterations are not more substantially detrimental than the existing nonconforming use to the neighborhood.
2. REF#: ZBA-022-026: 325 Sconticut Neck Road, Map 29D, Lot 31-33, 46, 47. Applicant & Owner: Mary Mullen. Applicant seeks (1) a Variance to change an existing lot, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-17B and; (2) a Variance from the minimum required frontage of 20 feet to the 11.74 feet proposed, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18 and; (3) a Variance for lot size area of 7,778 and 18,000 square feet, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18.
3. REF#: ZBA-022-027: 28 Cherry Street, Map 15, Lot 48. Applicant & Owner: Claudia Warrington. Applicant seeks a Variance to extend an upper and lower deck. One section will measure 8’x12’ and the other 9’x16’, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18, which states any noncovered porch, deck, or landing shall not exceed 72 square feet.
4. REF#: ZBA-022-028: 44 Nancy Street, Map 36, Lot 034. Applicant & Owner: Ross Borges. Applicant seeks Special Permit for Home Occupation business, pursuant to Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-23. B.
5. REF#: ZBA-022-029: 837 Sconticut Neck Road, Map 42, Lot 015R. Applicant: Keith Silvia Owner: Marc Oliveira. Applicant to build a 2-stall garage with breakaway walls, an engineered foundation, and living space above that will be attached to the existing dwelling. Applicant requests a Variance from the minimum required frontage of 20 feet to the 14.3 feet proposed, Fairhaven Zoning Bylaw 198-18.
Peter DeTerra, Chairman, Fairhaven ZBA
FNN: 9/15/22, 9/22/22
Click here to download the entire 9/15/22 issue: 09-15-22 ApplePeach
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal