Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public Hearing In-Person in Banquet Room
or via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
or call 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 941 1513 7952
1. Administrative Appeal by Fairhaven Shipyard re: 7 Union Street.REF#: ZBA-AA 01: Seeking reversal of zoning determination by the Town of Fairhaven Building Commissioner dated February 20, 2020.(Application attached) – Continued from April 7, 2020, May 5, 2020, June 2, 2020, July 7, 2020, August 11, 2020, September 2, 2020, December 1, 2020, August 3, 2021, September 7, 2021 and October 5, 2021. Previously continued to October 5, 2021.
2. Administrative Appeal by A1 Crane re: 86-88 Middle Street. REF#: ZBA-AA-02: Administrative Appeal from a letter dated April 7, 2020 from the Building Commissioner stating that the operation on the site is in violation of the Mixed Use zoning regulations. (see attached-Exhibit 3) Previously continued to October 5, 2021.
3. REF#: ZBA-2022-009: 123 Weeden Road. Applicant and Owner: Aguiar, Kyle. The applicant seeks a finding from the Board that the existing non-conforming structure may be extended to include a proposed 1,200 sq ft addition; and that the alteration is not substantially more detrimental than the existing non-conforming use to the neighborhood pursuant to MGL 40A, Section 6. Previously continued to October 5, 2021.
4. REF#: ZBA-2022-018: 101 Ebony Street. Applicant: John M. Motta; Owner: John M. and Diane M. Mota. Applicant seeks a Special Permit pursuant to Zoning by Law 198-8 and 16, to request the storage of a 28.5” mobile home on the premises. Previously continued
5. REF#: ZBA-2022-019: 32 Cherry Street. Applicant and Owner: Edward E. Dorschied Applicant seeks a finding from the Board that the existing non-conforming structure’s rear sundeck may be extended from 4’ x 14’ to 8’ x 20’, that this extension will not be more detrimental to the neighborhood pursuant to MGL 40A, Section 6.
6. REF#: ZBA-2022-020: 48 Glenhaven Avenue. Applicant and Owner: Matthew Roderiques. Applicant seeks a Special Permit pursuant to 198-23 for a home occupation landscaping business at 48 Glenhaven Avenue.
7. REF#: ZBA-2022-021: 21 Grove Street. Applicant and Owner: David and Jodie A. Hollinrake. Applicant seeks a variance request pursuant to Zoning by Law 198-9 from the required 30’ rear yard setback to proposed 29.3’ rear setback for a proposed addition.
Peter DeTerra, Chairman, Fairhaven ZBA
FNN: 10/21/21, 10/28/21
Click here to download the entire 10/21/21 issue: 10-21-21 HalloweenTrail
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.