Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public Hearing In-Person in Banquet Room
1. Administrative Appeal by Fairhaven Shipyard re: 7 Union Street. REF#: ZBA-AA 01: Seeking reversal of zoning determination by the Town of Fairhaven Building Commissioner dated February 20, 2020.(Application attached) – Continued from April 7, 2020, May 5, 2020, June 2, 2020, and July 7, 2020, and August 11, 2020, and September 2, 2020.)Asking for a continuance to December 1, 2020 per applicant’s request. Continued to July 6, 2021.
2. Administrative Appeal by A1 Crane re: 86-88 Middle Street. REF#:ZBA-AA-02: Administrative Appeal from a letter dated April 7, 2020 from the Building Commissioner stating that the operation on the site is in violation of the Mixed Use zoning regulations. (see attached-Exhibit 3) (continued per applicant’s request to September 2, 2020 Meeting, see attached.) Previously continued to August 3, 2021.
3. ZBA-2021-021: 10 Mayflower Street. Raimondo, Marc. 198.7(B): Request an Administrative Appeal of the Building Commissioners decision that a partially constructed shed needs to meet 198-18 (note 1), which in part reads, “Corner or through lots shall observe front yard requirements from both streets.”
Pursuant to 198-9, requesting a Variance from required corner lot 20’ side setback to proposed 8’ setback.
4. ZBA-FY22-001: 62 Weeden Road. Pimental, Armand & Michaela. Pursuant to 198-9, Variance request from the required street frontage of 140’ to a proposed street frontage of 138.05’ to construct a single family dwelling.
5. ZBA-FY22-002. 6 Cherrystone Road. May, Alexander & Sheila. Pursuant to 198-9, applicant’s are requesting the following Variances:
From the required corner lot side setback of 30’ to a proposed 20.5’ setback.
From the required rear yard setback of 30’ to a proposed 28’ setback.
From the Maximum lot coverage of 25% to a proposed 25.7% to demolish and construct a new single family home.
Applicant is also asking the Board for a filing pursuant to MGL 40, Section 6 that the reconstruction of the single family home is not substantially more detrimental than the existing nonconforming structure to the neighborhood.
6. ZBA-FY22-003. 7 Sunset Beach Road. Normandine, Jerry & Jennifer. Pursuant to 198-9, Variance request from the required side setback of 20’ to a proposed setback of 9’ for a deck.
FNN: 6/17/21, 6/24/21
Click here to download the entire 6/24/21 issue: 06-24-21 EarlyAmerican
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.