Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Join Zoom Meeting
Or Join by Phone:1-914-586-3471; PIN 496926416
1. Administrative Appeal by Fairhaven Shipyard – re: 7 Union Street. Street.Seeking reversal of zoning determination by the Town of Fairhaven Building Commissioner dated February 20, 2020. (Application attached) – Continued from April 7, 2020, May 5, 2020, June 2, 2020, and July 7, 2020, and August 11, 2020, and September 2, 2020.) Asking for a continuance to December 1, 2020 per applicant’s request. Continued to February 2, 2021.
2. Administrative Appeal by A1 Crane – re: 86-88 Middle Street. Administrative Appeal from a letter dated April 7, 2020 from the Building Commissioner stating that the operation on the site is in violation of the Mixed Use zoning regulations. (see attached-Exhibit 3) (continued per applicant’s request to September 2, 2020 Meeting, see attached.) Continued to March 2021, at applicant’s request.
3. 18 Point Street. Owner: Antonio & Doreen Albuquerque. 198-21: Special Permit request for an extension of a legally pre-existing non-conforming (front, rear and lot size) structure to raze existing house and construct a new home with variance request for front and rear setbacks on flood zone-compliant foundation on non conforming existing lot size.
4. 15 James Street. Owner: Kyle Costa. 198-21: Special permit request for an extension of a legally pre-existing non-conforming for front, rear, and lot sizes.Propose to raze existing house and construct a new residence on flood zone complaint foundation. 198-18: Variance needed for 10’ front setback in a required 20’; 10’ rear setback, whereas 30’ is required.
5. 294 Huttleston Avenue. Owners: Robert & Judith Tubbs. To request an extension of a previous Zoning Variance granted for frontage and lot size that was issued on January 8, 2019. See original variance approval attached.
6. 3 Winter Street. Owner: Sanjiv A Patel. 198-18: Variance request for 15.2’ short of a 30’ rear setback for a proposed 2-stall attached garage in a RA District.
Peter DeTerra, Chairman
FNN: 1/21/21, 1/28/21
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 1/28/21 issue: 01-28-21 AcushTestTrailer