Fairhaven Conservation Commission
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold a Public Hearing on June 26, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. in the Fairhaven Town Hall. Purpose is for the Request for Determination of the following matters as required by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 131 Section 40 as amended.
• Request for Determination Applicant Nathan Sorelle Location 284 Mill Road Plot 39 Lot 29 Purpose construct a 12’ x 20’ shed within the NRB.
• Request for Determination Applicant Joaquin Resendes Location 50 Bayview Ave Plot 28A Lot 441 Purpose enlarge front porch within a VE flood zone.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Norman R. & Brenda A. Beauregard Location 46 Torrington Road Plot 29B Lot 271 Purpose construct 477’ board walk within the BVW, Coastal Dune and flood zones.
• Request for Determination Applicant Robert C. Clarke Location 10 Point Street Plot 28B Lot 216 Purpose install concrete slab within a VE flood zone.
• Request for Determination Applicant Ebony Street Realty Trust c/o Troy Tonnessen Location Ebony Street Plot 43B Lots 300, 302, 305 Purpose clear lot and fill depression.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Francis & Amanda Grueter Location 80 Fort Street Plot 5 Lot 9 Purpose construct a 200’ pier with 30 x 10 float within the Acushnet River.
• Request for Determination Applicant Robert A. Belli Location 10 Edgewater Street Plot 28B Lot 506 Purpose remove branches and dead trees from wetland area.
Jay Simmons, Chairman
Click here to download the entire 6/15/17 issue: 06-15-17 OldStoneSchoolhouse