Fairhaven Conservation Commission
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold a Public Hearing on June 12, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. in the Fairhaven Town Hall. Purpose is for the Request for Determination of the following matters as required by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 131 Section 40 as amended.
• Request for Determination Applicant Robert A. Belli Location 10 Edgewater Street Plot 28B Lot 506 Purpose remove branches and dead trees from wetland area.
• Request for Determination Applicant Mark Monteiro Location 30 Charity Steven’s Lane Plot 40 Lot 14B Purpose install ground mount solar array within the NRB.
• Request for Determination Applicant Ian Krane Location 42 Balsam Street Plot 43C Lot 20 Purpose apply top soil, fill an area of 3’ x 12’ and vista pruning all within 100’ of coastal bank and within a V E flood zone.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Vincent Furtado Fairhaven Board of Public Works Locations Bernese St., Smith St., Sedgewick Rd., and Briercliffe Rd. Purpose install water quality best management practices.
• Request for Determination Applicant Brian Dupras Location 14 Harborview Drive Plot 2 Lots 172 & 173 Purpose construct shed on slab within a VE flood zone and within 100’ buffer zone to BVW.
• Notice of Intent Applicant R.A. Kowalsky Jr. Location 185 Ebony Street Plot 43B Lots 316, 318, 320, 322, 324 purpose raze existing house and construct new house within a VE flood zone.
Jay Simmons, Chairman, 5/25/17
Click here to download the entire 5/25/17 issue: 05-25-17 HerringFest