Fairhaven Conservation Commission
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold a Public Hearing on April 18, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. in the Fairhaven Town Hall. Purpose is for the Request for Determination of the following matters as required by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 131 Section 40 as amended.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Sherry Gomes Location 16 Wilbur’s Point Drive Plot 43 Lot 85 Purpose construct single family dwelling and install tight tank within a VE flood zone and within 100’ of coastal bank.
• Request for Determination Applicant Michael & Sara R. DaCosta Location 4 Windward Way Plot 29 Lot 2F Purpose Construct an addition and install new sewage disposal system within a coastal flood plain and buffer zone to BVW.
• Request for Determination Applicant Rockwood Homes Inc. Location 118 New Boston Road Plot 31 Lot 8 Purpose verify wetland line and construct new dwelling within the 100’ buffer zone to BVW and remove existing structure.
• Request for Determination Applicant James Spangler Location 32 Charity Steven’s Lane Plot 38 Lot 30 Purpose perform perc test within the NRB.
• Request for Determination Applicant Gus & Amy Araujo Location 7 Century Drive Plot 23 Lot 208 Purpose install a 24’ above ground pool on existing lawn area and within the 100’ buffer zone to BVW.
Jay Simmons, Chairman
Click here to download the entire 4/6/17 issue: 04-06-17 Election