Fairhaven Conservation Commission
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold a Public Hearing on September 11, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in the Fairhaven Town Hall. Purpose is for the Request for Determination of the following matters as required by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 131 Section 40 as amended.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Sylvester Vercellone location 4 Balsam Street Plot 43C lot 38 Purpose construct a 18’x20’ addition, expand deck and add stairs within a VE flood zone.
• Request for Determination Applicant Robert S. Davis III location 905 Sconticut Neck Road Plot 43 Lots 148 & 149 Purpose perform soil evaluations for new septic system within a VE flood zone.
• Request for Determination Applicant April Briner Location 30 Alder Street Plot 43A lot 15 Purpose construct 16’x32’ garage and 8’x14’ shed within a VE flood zone.
• Request for Determination Applicant Alison Olson Location 10 Charity Stevens Lane Plot 38 Lot 8A Purpose 3 run in sheds 10’x12’ for horses within the NRB ONLY.
• Request for Determination Applicant David M. Boswell Location 8 Lloyd Farm Lane Plot 37 Lot 26D Purpose install 14’x28’ in-ground pool.
• Request for Determination Applicant Cathy Tremblay Location 6 Antone Drive Plot 38 Lot 7J Purpose install 18’x 34’ in-ground pool and 16’x24’ shed within the NRB ONLY
• Notice of Intent Applicant Erik Johnson Location 185 Balsam Street Plot 43B Lot 151 purpose raise existing house within existing foot print 4’ within an AE flood zone.
Jay Simmons, Chairman, 8/31/17
Click here to download the entire 8/31/17 issue: 08-31-17 FirstDaySchool
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y6V5ARRYH689G