PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6:30pm
Pursuant to Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, these public hearings will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 827 2321 9339
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, and public participation in any public hearing conducted during this meeting shall be by remote means only.
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. SE 023-1363, CON 023-244: 4 Fox Run Lane Request for Amended Order of Conditions filed by Justyna Kaisig to increase the size of the garage by 2 feet and shift the driveway slightly at the property located at 4 Fox Run Lane, Assessors Map 30, Lot 45Z. Work to take place in the buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
2. CON 023-273: 6 Turner Avenue Notice of Intent filed by Pedro and Sandra Ferreira for the demolition of the existing house and the construction of a new flood zone-compliant house with associated site work and utilities at the property located at 6 Turner Avenue, Assessors Map 2, Lot 233. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
3. CON 023-274: 14 Harborview Avenue Notice of Intent filed by Brian and Jennifer Dupras for the demolition of the existing dwelling and the construction of a new flood zone-compliant dwelling with associated utilities, grading, and site work at the property located at 14 Harborview Avenue, Assessors Map 2, Lot 172. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zones to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Coastal Beach, Coastal Dune, and Bank of Intermittent Stream.
4. CON 023-275: 7 Peirce’s Point Request for Determination of Applicability filed by John and Cynthia Behan to remove and reconstruct a deck, to construct a deck addition, and to construct a platform and ramp to access the deck at the property located at 7 Peirce’s Point, Assessors Map 28, Lot 32. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zones to Salt Marsh, Bordering Vegetated Wetland, and Coastal Bank.
5. CON 023-276: 2 & 8 Winslow Court Notice of Intent filed by Thomas Marshall for the construction of a pile-supported fixed pier, floating dock, and concrete pad at the properties located at 2 & 8 Winslow Court, Assessors Map 12, Lots 9-11. Work to take place in on Coastal Bank and in Land Under Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, and the 100-foot buffer zones to Coastal Beach and Coastal Bank.
6. CON 023-277: 39 Nelson Avenue Notice of Intent filed by Stephen Taylor to demolish and reconstruct a single-family dwelling with associated new septic system at the property located at 39 Nelson Avenue, Assessors Map 43, Lots 224 & 225. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed electronically at: https://www. fairhaven-ma.gov/conservation-commission/pages/ current-filings
Geoff Haworth, Chair, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Click here to download the entire 4/28/22 issue: 04-28-22 WestIsl5K
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal