PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, September 20, 2021 at 6:30pm
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, these public hearings will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 999 0123 9701
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, and public participation in any public hearing conducted during this meeting shall be by remote means only.
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearing pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON 023-241: 39 Nakata Avenue Request for Determination of Applicability filed after-the-fact by Robert and Dana Ferreira for the installation of a fence at the property located at 39 Nakata Avenue, Assessors Map 43, Lot 114. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Coastal Beach.
2. CON 023-242: 5 Wamsutta Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by David Lee for the installation of a shed at the property located at 5 Wamsutta Street, Assessors Map 42A, Lot 244. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
3. CON 023-243: 78 Middle Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Gail Isaksen for the reconstruction of 90 feet of stone wall at the edge of the parking lot at the property located at 78 Middle Street, Assessors Map 11, Lots 11 & 165. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Coastal Beach.
4. CON 023-244: 4 Fox Run Lane Notice of Intent filed by Justyna Kaisig for the construction of a 22-foot-by-30-foot garage addition at the property located at 4 Fox Run Lane, Assessors Map 30, Lot 452. Work to take place in the 100-foot buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
5. CON 023-245: 1 Crow Island Request for Determination of Applicability filed by New Bedford Inc. for the installation of two pilings for a floating dock at the property located at 1 Crow Island, Assessors Map 44, Lot 1. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Land Under Ocean, and Land Containing Shellfish.
Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed electronically at: https://www.fairhaven-ma.gov/conservation-commission/pages/current-filings
Geoff Haworth, Chair, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Click here to download the entire 9/9/21 issue: 09-09-21 OLOA Feast
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.