Acushnet Zoning Board of Appeals
The Zoning Board of Appeals is hereby giving notice that a meeting will be held by the Board on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. in the Town Hall Meeting Room located at 122 Main Street, Acushnet.
1. Case #2021.12.07A A continuation on the case of John M. LeBlanc, of 13 Priscilla Drive in Lakeville MA, who is petitioning for a modification to the Special Permit originally issued for 1315 Main Street from a small retail landscape business with attached garage space for use by Northeast Property Services and DBT Landscaping to be used as contractor bays for the storage of materials and equipment, and the possible use of associated office space.
2. Case #2022.04.26A A case of Eric James of CS Energy, located at 100 Grove Street Suite 102, Worcester, MA 01605, who is petitioning for the Board’s approval for the infringement of two solar panel arrays, located at 88 Wing Lane, which were installed contrary to the Planning Board’s approval of the Special Permit and in conflict with zoning regulations. This request is being made under the provisions of Section 3.10 “Expedited Permitting.”
3. Case #2022.04.26B A case of Rita Sweet, of 32 Bardsley Street, Acushnet, who is petitioning the Board for a Special Permit for the Board’s approval of an existing accessory apartment. The original permit allowed for the construction of a 26’ x 26’ addition according to approved plans of a two car garage and walk-up storage on the second floor. This request is being made under the provisions of Section 3.3.4 “B” (1).
4. Case #2022.04.26C A case of Jose Madruga, of 12 South Orchard Street, Acushnet, who is petitioning the Board for a 9’ Variance to be able to construct a garage on the property. This request is being made under the provisions of Section 3.3.1 RA District “E” Development Standards.
5. Case #2022.04.26D A case of Alda Martins, of 3 Angora Avenue, Acushnet, who is petitioning the Board for a Special Permit to be able to construct an addition to the existing structure with a proposed use as an accessory apartment and inclusively for a Variance of 41 square feet. This request is being made under the provisions of Section 3.3.1 “B” (1) and 3.4 “B”
*** Plans are available for public view in the Town Clerk’s office, 130 Main St., Acushnet, during their normal business hours ***
FNN, 4/14/22, 4/21/22
Click here to download the entire 4/14/22 issue: 04-14-22 FlashlightEggHunt
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal