PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Monday, July 27, 2020 at 6:30pm
Town Hall, 40 Center Street
To Access Meeting Remotely: https://zoom.us/j/97566438850?pwd=aDM1ZmhXZnFGamd0a2JVbEhiWkpudz09
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 975 6643 8850
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON 023-151: 1 & 3 Bayside Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Lucy Figueiredo for the construction of a fence and two sheds at the properties located at 1 Bayside Street, Assessors Map 42, Lot 53 and 3 Bayside Street, Assessors Map 42, Lot 52. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
2. CON 023-152: 28 Cherry Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Claudia Warrington for the replacement of a fence at the property located at 28 Cherry Street, Assessors Map 15, Lot 48. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Salt Marsh.
3. CON 023-153: 86-88 Middle Street Notice of Intent filed by Patrick Carr, A#1 Crane Company, Inc., for the paving of an existing pervious parking area with concrete at the property located at 86-88 Middle Street, Assessors Map 11, Lots 6D, 6E, & 7. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
4. CON 023-155: 191 Balsam Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Daniel and Donna Ristuccia for the construction of a lateral addition on sonotubes at the property located at 191 Balsam Street, Assessors Map 43B, Lots 153-155. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
5. CON 023-158: 1 Crow Island Notice of Intent filed by Albert Santos, New Bedford Inc., for the installation of a new E-One sewer grinder pump and forcemain and site grading for the construction of 2 seasonal tents used for venue functions at the property located at 1 Crow Island, Assessors Map 44, Lot 1. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Land Under the Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, Land Under Waterbodies and Waterways, Coastal Beach, Coastal Dune, and the 100-foot buffer zones to Coastal Beach and Coastal Dune.
6. CON 023-159: 67 Balsam Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed after-the-fact by Rebecca and James Raymond for a shed and the construction of 20-foot by 22-foot patio at the property located at 67 Balsam Street, Assessors Map 43C, Lots 73 & 75. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
7. CON 023-160: 8 Chambers Street Notice of Intent filed by Christopher Augenti for the installation of a 16-foot by 28-foot garage at the property located at 8 Chambers Street, Assessors Map 41, Lot 58. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
Public participation will be via virtual means only: Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Fairhaven Conservation Commission will be conducted via remote participation. The public may participate in this meeting via remote participation. Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed electronically at: https://www. fairhaven-ma.gov/conservation-commission/ pages/current-filings
Jay Simmons, Chair, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Fairhaven Neighborhood News, 7/16/20
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 7/16/20 issue: 07-16-20 NewOfficers