Fairhaven Conservation Commission
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold a Public Hearing on July 31, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. in the Fairhaven Town Hall, Purpose is for the Request for Determination of the following matters as required by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 131 Section 40 as amended.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Town of Fairhaven Location Union Wharf Plot 07 Lot 09 Purpose new bulkheads and tie back system, pile supported timber deck/ landing and a Public Safety Marina.
• Request for Determination Applicant Paul Letendre Family Nominee Trust Location Misty Bay and Fir Street Plot 43C Lots 355,357,358,361,362 Purpose remove shed and clear land within 100’ of BVW.
• Request for Determination Applicant Lee H. Staples Location 1 Samoset Circle Plot 32A Lots 30, 31, 217 Purpose Construct a 10’ x 12’ shed within a VE flood zone and within 100’ buffer zone to BVW.
• Notice of Intent Applicant Overlook Realty Trust Edward J. Sylvia Trustee Location Sconticut Neck Road plot 29 Lot 1C Purpose construct road for a three lot subdivision crossing BVW and construction of Wetland Replication Area.
• Request for Determination Applicant James Spangler Location 32 Charity Stevens Lane Plot 40 Lot 30 Purpose install septic system with in the NRB.
Jay Simmons, Chairman
Click here to download the entire 7/20/17 issue: 07-20-17 MondayFun
Click here to download the letter from Algonquin Gas about withdrawing the AccessNE Project: 06-30-17 letter_LNGWithdrawn